Our leak detection service is non-invasive meaning there is no damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavations, dirt and disruption. We provide a detailed written report with colour pictures within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our company is Gas Safe Registered (previously CORGI) and our technicians have several years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We can therefore offer a ‘find and fix’ service, including any excavation needed, which means you will not need to book anyone else to fix any leaks found. We can also help you with other plumbing or gas work, as required.
Our hi-tech leak detection in Bexhill on Sea includes:
- Thermal imaging which identifies hot and central heating pipes under floors and in walls.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear water movement and leaks on buried pipes.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing to identify failed joints and pipes.
- Gas tracing of hot, cold and central heating pipes using an inert hydrogen/nitrogen gas which can pass through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Wet and/or air testing of drains and waste pipework.
Get in Touch
Call us on 01403 603602. We have a technician based in Horsham so locally available to provide our leak detection service.
- We are persistent and do not give up
- We find leaks where other companies fail
- Specialists in water damage
- Established since 2001
- Gas Safe & NHBC registered
We come to Bexhill-on-Sea
We understand the urgency of your situation.
- We aim to be with you within 48 hours
- We will issue a detailed written report
- Help on all aspects of water damage leaks
- See the rest of our website regarding building insurance claims
We do the rest
Once you have instructed us to act for you we will help you by providing you with the following:
- FREE claims management service
- High quality building repairs
- Professional and friendly service
- Peace of mind
Call us to discuss you leak detection requirements on 01403 603602
Click to view our leak detection terms and conditions and other places for our leak detection service in Sussex