Our leak detection service is non-invasive meaning minimal damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavations, dirt and disruption. We provide a detailed written leak detection report with photographs, appropriate for an insurance claim, within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our company is Gas Safe Registered (previously CORGI) and our technicians have several years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We can therefore offer a ‘find and fix’ service, including any excavation needed, which means you will not need to book anyone else to fix any leaks found. We can also help you with other plumbing or gas work, as required.
Our hi-tech leak detection in Bexhill on Sea includes:
- Thermal imaging to map hot and central heating pipes under floors and in walls.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear water movement and leaks on buried pipes.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meter to map damp.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing to identify leaking pipes.
- Gas tracing of hot, cold and central heating pipes using an inert hydrogen/nitrogen gas which can pass through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Wet and/or air testing of drains and waste pipework.
- UV and Coloured Dye Testing locates waste, drain, silicone sealant and grout leaks.
- CAT & Genny locates and maps hidden pipes.
Get in Touch
Call us on 01483 222232. We have a technician based in Horsham so locally available to provide our leak detection service.
- We are persistent and do not give up
- We find leaks where other companies fail
- Specialists in water damage
- Established since 2001
- Gas Safe & NHBC registered
We come to Bexhill-on-Sea
We understand the urgency of your situation.
- We aim to be with you within 48 hours
- We will issue a detailed written leak detection report
- Help on all aspects of water damage, drying and leaks
- Assistance with building insurance claims
We do the rest
If you have suffered water damage as a result of your leak we can help:
- Specialist assessment of your water damage
- Report with cost estimate and detailed repair schedule prepared
- Experienced in liaising with insurance companies & loss adjusters
- Project fully managed from drying operation to reinstatement