Our leak detection service is non-invasive meaning there is no damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavations, dirt and disruption. We provide a detailed written report with colour pictures within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our technicians have several years experience in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We can therefore offer a ‘find and fix’ service, including any excavation needed, which means you will not need to book anyone else to fix any leaks found. We can also help you with other plumbing or gas work, as required.
And do not forget we are an NHBC registered building company so we can help in all aspects of building insurance work, including excavating/exposing hidden pipes, and dealing with any water damage as part of a building insurance claim.
In short, we are a one stop solution for all your water leak and water damage problems.
Our hi-tech leak detection in London includes:
- Thermal imaging which identifies hot and central heating pipes under floors and in walls.
- Acoustic microphones which can hear water movement and leaks on buried pipes.
- Endoscopic cameras which can see into hidden and small spaces.
- Protimeter moisture meters to tell us exactly where the damp is.
- Consumption tests which measure any ‘unknown’ water usage when all taps and other outlets are turned off.
- Pressure testing to identify failed joints and pipes.
- Gas tracing of hot, cold and central heating pipes using an inert hydrogen/nitrogen gas which can pass through most materials including timber, concrete and tiles.
- Wet and/or air testing of drains and waste pipework.
Get in Touch
Call us on 01483 222232. We are based in the South East and cover the London.
- We are persistent and do not give up
- We find leaks where other companies fail
- Specialists in water damage
- Established since 2001
- NHBC Registered
We come to London
We understand the urgency of your situation.
- We aim to be with you within the week
- We issue a free detailed written report
- Help on all aspects of water damage leaks
- See the rest of our website regarding building insurance claims
We do the rest
Once you have instructed us to act for you we will help you by providing you with the following:
- FREE claims management service
- High quality building repairs
- Professional and friendly service
- Peace of mind
Call us to discuss you leak detection requirements on 01483 222232
As part of our investment and our continual development in our leak detection services we have highly professional and dedicated team members to visit you quickly in:
Leak Detection Terms and Conditions
- It is not possible to predict how long it will take PCPS to find any leak(s)
- We will attempt to find all leak(s) within the client brief given to us, but no guarantee is possible.
- It is the client’s responsibility to continue to monitor the situation after we have left site and call us back as necessary to investigate any on-going leak(s).
- If undetected leaks cause any damage, we accept no responsibility for such damage.
- We are not responsible for leaks in areas not included in the client brief.
- We will only undertake invasive procedures if given clear instruction by client.
- Repairs to old, poor quality and/or damaged pipe work should be seen as temporary, & may fail within a short time. If we do need to attend again because of a failed temporary repair, this will be chargeable.
- On some occasions, when leaking pipes are exposed they are in close contact and/or can be difficult to access. In these circumstances there is a risk of collateral damage during repair. We accept no responsibility for such collateral damage should it occur, and any necessary additional repairs will be chargeable.