[column width=”65%”] Our leak detection service is non-invasive meaning minimal damage to your property, i.e. no drilling, excavations, dirt and disruption. We provide a detailed written leak detection report with photographs, appropriate for an insurance claim, within 48 hours of our visit.
In most cases the cost of our service is recoverable from your building insurance as part of ‘trace and access’ cover.
Our company is Gas Safe Registered (previously CORGI) and Our technicians are qualified plumbers, experienced in installing and maintaining all types of plumbing systems. We can therefore offer a same day ‘find and fix’ service, including removing floor finishes and excavation of concrete floors to expose leaks.
Once the leak has been found and fixed our team of water damage specialists can follow up with a damage assessment, creating a detailed schedule of works and cost estimate for any drying and remedial work requires as part of a building insurance claim. In short, we are a one stop solution for all your water leak and water damage problems.[/column][column width=”33%”]
We are an NHBC registered building company so we can help in all aspects of building insurance work, including excavating/exposing hidden pipes, and dealing with any water damage as part of a building insurance claim.
In short, we are a one stop solution for all your water leak detection and water damage problems.
Get in Touch
Call us on 01483 222232. We are Woking based and our leak detection service covers woodley in Berkshire.
- We are persistent and do not give up
- We find leaks where other companies fail
- Specialists in water damage
- Established since 2001
- NHBC Registered
We come to woodley
Once you have got in touch arrange a meeting fast, we understand the urgency of your situation.
- We aim to be with you within 48 hours
- We will issue a detailed written leak detection report
- Help on all aspects of water damage, drying and leaks
- Assistance with building insurance claims
We do the rest
If you have suffered water damage as a result of your leak we can help:
- Specialist assessment of your water damage
- Report with cost estimate and detailed repair schedule prepared
- Experienced in liaising with insurance companies & loss adjusters
- Project fully managed from drying operation to reinstatement
Call us to discuss you leak detection requirements on 01483 222232
Click to view our leak detection terms and conditions and other places for our leak detection service in Berkshire