Builders specialising in water damage and building insurance claims
Paul Cheney Property Services Ltd (PCPS) was established in 2001 as a general building company undertaking new builds, extensions, and renovations. In 2008 we started to specialise in water damage repairs, and this now accounts for most of our work. We have invested heavily in high tech equipment enabling us to offer the following services:
- Non invasive Leak Detection
- Water damage assessment, repair specification and cost estimates
- Damp investigation and remedial works focusing on construction defects
- Liaising with Insurance Companies and meeting with Loss Adjusters to agree the scope and direction of water damage building insurance repairs
- IICRC accredited drying operations
- Property strip out and full reinstatement works
- Mould remediation to PAS 64 best practice
- Low dust working using Zip walls and HEPA air filters
Our team includes the following highly experienced personnel: Surveying Manager, Project Manager, Site Manager, Technical Manager, Office Manager, IICRC trained drying technician, Gas Safe registered plumbers, and several multi-skilled builders.
Whatever service we provide, clients retain complete control of the process. We provide task by task detailed schedules of work and cost estimates. Any changes to these will be agreed with you and confirmed with new schedules and estimates . All financials are therefore open and transparent.