Builders specialising in water damage and building insurance repairs
PCPS LTD was established in 2001 as a general building company undertaking new builds, extensions, and renovations. In 2008 we started to specialise in water damage repairs, and this now accounts for all of our work. We have invested heavily in high tech equipment enabling us to offer the following services:
- Non invasive Leak Detection
- Water damage assessment, repair specification and cost estimates
- Damp investigation and remedial works focusing on construction defects
- Liaising with Insurance Company representatives, including Loss Adjusters, to agree the scope and direction of water damage building insurance repairs
- IICRC accredited drying operations
- Property strip out and full reinstatement works
- Mould remediation to PAS 64 standards
- Low dust working using Zip walls and HEPA air filters
Our team includes the following highly experienced personnel: Surveyors, Project Managers, Site Managers, Technical Managers, Office Manager, IICRC trained drying technicians and multi-skilled builders.
Whatever service we provide, our clients retain complete control of the process. We provide task by task detailed schedules of work and cost estimates. Any changes to these will be agreed with you and confirmed with new schedules and estimates. All financials are open and transparent.